Twin Cities Boudoir Photography Pricing
ARE YOU READY to feel awesome?
Boudoir Intimate Portrait Photography Pricing
Session Fee Includes
- One hi-resolution digital image files
- Access to Studios Client Wardrobe Closet; Lingerie, Wings, & etc.
- Client owned wardrobe consultation
- Private Portrait Session typically 2-3 hours in studio
- Portrait Reveal and Image Consultation
- Online private online gallery for one month with ordering available
- Gift Swag Bag
My average boudoir client invests anywhere from $500 to $1500 in their boudoir portrait experience, with the session fee & quality high-end photography products. I have several options available & can work with any budget to for your high quality boudoir portrait photography needs.
My new studio policies are that everyone will be asked to wear a mask when not being photographed. I will be wearing a mask for your protection throughout the entire shoot. I also am no longer offering boudoir photography shoots in my home studio. I will only be shooting at locations within the Twin Cities outdoors privately or at offsite studio locations that have approved safety standards in place. I also ask that if you are not feeling well close to the time of your scheduled photo session please contact me to reschedule. The CDC has a list of symptoms here.
Check my online calendar below for appointment availability along with the Collections link for more of my pricing information.
*Prices are subject to change at anytime and are not guaranteed.